Maxim Defense CQB Pistol PDW Brace w/ JP SCS-SX Gen 2 Buffer BLACK 8523976114 .223/5.56 AR15/M4 ***Free Shipping***
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Perfect for PDW pistols the Maxim Defense Arm Brace gives you the adjustments needed to more comfortably shoot your AR pistol, and makes your pistol more compact for easier transport. Built on the same housing as our CQB stocks, you get the same durability and features. It’s also the perfect stock to run on your pistol while waiting on your Form 1 to clear. When that day comes, keep the same housing installed and simply swap out the arm brace for one of our butt stocks.
- No Proprietary Bolt Carrier Required
- The CQB PDW Brace uses the SB Tactical Pistol Stabilizing Brace®. The ATF recently issued a reversal letter containing a clarification of the Bureau’s position on the lawful use of SB Tactical braces.
- Features built in anti-rotational sling mounts on each side of the housing and is made of 7075 aluminum for maximum strength to weight performance.
- With the “grab and pull” operation of the Maxim Defense Arm Brace, you may want the brace to stop in the same position each time it’s deployed. Install the provided set screw and you can have consistent length of pull every time you expand the arm brace. 3/8” Black Nitride Steel guide rods for strength and stability.
- One hand operation is possible with the Maxim collapse lever. The take down lever is knurled for positive gripping when hands are wet or wearing gloves.
- 5.375” closed
- 6.875” 1st position
- 8.375” 2nd position
- 10” fully extended