Lone Wolf Alpha Wolf AW-279N Glock 27 33 .40sw to 9mm Fluted Stainless Steel SBN Coated Conversion Barrel - Matte Black
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Lone Wolf Alpha Wolf Glock conversion barrels are precision machined from heat treated 416R stainless steel. These barrels feature a durable, corrosion resistant matte black Salt Bath Nitride Coated finish. This particular barrel is a conversion barrel which will allow you to convert your sub-compact G27 .40 S&W, or your sub-compact G33 .357 SIG to allow you to shoot 9mm Luger. You can safely shoot lead, plated or jacketed ammo through this barrel.
Specifications and Features:
Alpha Wolf barrels establish the benchmark for absolute accuracy and combat reliability. It is the pinnacle of what every other barrel manufacturer strives to be.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!!
- Fits all Glock generations
- Designed for lead, plated, or jacketed ammunition
- Certified, stress relieved 416 stainless steel
- Button rifled, three stage honed bore
- Industry recognized SBN premium coating (SBN is Salt Bath Nitride, similar to Tennifer)
- Heat treated to RC 40-42, then SBN coating increases surface hardness to RC 60
- Exacting tolerances allow for drop in installation
- Fluting creates path for heat and debris to escape
For Gen4 applications we recommend using the 9mm guide rod and spring assembly.Fits: Glock 27 / 33